At Huitt-Zollars, we believe in nurturing career development by fostering a learning environment and remaining knowledgeable about industry changes and trends. These are key aspects to increasing employee retention.
Bob Zollars, co-founder of the firm and past president, believes in leading by doing. He encourages one-on-one career development by remaining approachable, accessible and ready to work alongside his team.
Huitt-Zollars provides training through several avenues:
- Mentoring by senior staff
- Seminars through professional associations, clients, and training organizations
- Courses through educational institutions and online training
- Training developed in-house
- Professional registration and technical certification courses
- Sponsored membership in a professional or civic organization
Our Associates Program identifies employees who have reached the level of Project Manager or Technical Leader and exhibit the potential to become future leaders of the firm. Our preference to promote from within recognizes that our best resources are current employees already committed to the company’s ideology. The goal of the Associates Program is to identify these candidates and provide an educational venue to further their development.